G-Box Children's KN95 Particulate Respirator With Exhalation Valve
READ before ordering: If intended to use in schools or another public setting, please make sure your child's school allows masks with exhalation valves. Please check with your child's school.
Non-powered air-purifying particulate respirator
Better Fit, More Comfortable and More Protection
Product Description: Five-layer filtering with exhalation valve
Age: 4 - 12 Years Old
Manufacturer: GuangDong G-Box Holdings Co., LTD
- This is a disposable mask intended for general protection against bacteria and general infection control practices.
- When worn properly, it helps to reduce the exposure of the wearer to bacteria and fluids, but does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change mask immediately if damaged or soiled with blood, bodily fluids or becomes moist.
- This product is for single use only
How to use:
- With adjustable nose clip facing up, hold mask against your chin.
- Pull the ear bands behind your ears and position it to fit comfortably.
- Adjust nose clip over the bridge of your nose.
- Check the mask for tight fit.