K.E.F is the brand for PPE products.
KEF Disposable Mask comes with Certificated of FDA Registration And GTTC GB/T 32610-2016 test report.
ASTM Level 2 Masks
Very close facial fit
≥ 98% filtrations efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols
The KEF Disposable Mask is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 98% or greater
against solid and liquid aerosols.
This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Product model: KEF002
- 1st layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
- 2nd layer: polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven
- 3rd polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
Elastic bands: polyester/nylon spandex blend
Nose clip: aluminum
KEF Disposable Mask Wearing Fit Test
1. Place both hands over the mask.
2. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
3. Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
4. If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better ﬁt.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
5. Masks that have passed the ﬁtting test are now safe to use.
6. Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper ﬁt. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
7. If you experience diﬃculty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on masks. All sales are final.